Friday, September 14, 2012

SISTERLY BONDING



With school starting back up in just a couple weeks, we decided to have one last day out, just the two of us. First stop was the Redlands' "World Famous Thrift Shop"! It was a pretty big place, but I didn't stumble upon anything I really loved. We did find Hai a pretty nice blouse, though and we're definitely planning on going back again. I'm always a big fan of the records/books portion of thrift stores, and this one looks rather cool, doesn't it?




Have you ever had liquid nitrogen ice cream?? You know, the stuff that oozes out in a smoky billowy puff of iciness? Hai's been raving about it for a while, so I figured it was about time I tried some, especially being the ice cream fanatic I am. The shop only had about five flavors and it was a bit on the pricey side. It was absolutely delicious though. Hai always gets the Espresso chip while I opted for the Salted Caramel. SO salty. So so so so salty. The first few bites were yummy, but even for such a small scoop, I was pretty tired of it by the end.



And last, but not least, Comic Quest! I feel obligated to enter every comic book store I see, it's a problem, particularly because I always have to buy something. This one was pretty darn cool, though. It had quite a bit of everything plus these amazing artworks panels outside the store. 

Well, that was it for our sister bonding time last friday. Hai just moved in this very morning, but posts about that to come! 'Til Then!
Jean.

No comments:

Post a Comment